Wattstopper WS-250 PIR WALL SWITCH OCC SENSOR
THE WS-250 HAS THE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK IN A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS INCLUDING OFFICES, CONFERENCE ROOMS, BREAK ROOMS AND UTILITY ROOMS. ENERGY SAVINGS FOR THESE AREAS CAN BE AS HIGH AS 60% SINCE LIGHTING WILL NO LONGER REMAIN ON ONCE THE ROOM IS VACANT. WITH A COMPETITIVE PRICE, LOW INSTALLATION COST, AND HIGH ENERGY SAVINGS, PAYBACKS ARE USUALLY WELL UNDER TWO YEARS – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
Wattstopper WS-250 PIR WALL SWITCH OCC SENSOR. This is the passive infrared wall switch occupancy sensor. The WS-250 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor turns lighting on and off based on occupancy and ambient light level. It replaces existing wall switches and fits behind a standard decorator wall plate.
The WS-250 utilizes advanced PIR technology to detect occupancy. Detection occurs when the WS-250 senses the difference between infrared energy from a human body in motion and the background space. Lighting automatically turns on when occupancy is detected. After a user-specified length of time when no occupancy is detected, lighting automatically switches off. The sensor can also be used with line voltage switches for multi-level lighting.
• Pulse Count Processing eliminates false offs without
• Detection Signature Processing eliminates false triggers;
provides immunity to RFI and EMI
• Zero crossing circuitry reduces stress on the relay and
results in increased sensor life
• Time delay adjustment from 30 seconds up to 30 minutes
• Adjustable unit sensitivity from 20% to 100%
• Light level sensor holds lights off when ambient lighting is
above the preset level
• Custom two-tier Fresnel lens enhances detection at the
• Sensor coverage tested to NEMA Guide Publication WD 7-2000
• Patented voltage drop protection
• For safety, there is no leakage to load in the off mode and
sensor is safety grounded
• LED indicates occupancy detection
• Compatible with decorator wall plates
• BAA/TAA-compliant models available
For other items like the Wattstopper WS-250 PIR WALL SWITCH OCC SENSOR click here.
For more information on Wattstopper’s line of lighting solutions click here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT