RT-100 – PROGRAMMABLE COUNTDOWN TIME SWITCH
COUNTDOWN TIME SWITCHES ARE AN IDEAL LIGHTING CONTROL CHOICE FOR AREAS WHERE A WALL SWITCH VACANCY OR OCCUPANCY SENSOR MAY BE INAPPROPRIATE. THE RT-100 PROGRAMMABLE TIME SWITCH IS RECOMMENDED FOR APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING GARAGES, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, STORAGE AREAS AND SPAS, WHERE USERS WILL BENEFIT FROM REAL TIME FEEDBACK OF THE COUNTDOWN TIME REMAINING AS WELL AS AUDIBLE AND VISIBLE WARNINGS OF IMPENDING SHUTOFF. – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the programmable countdown time switch. The RT-100 Programmable Countdown Time Switch automatically turns lighting or other loads off when the programmed on-time expires. It replaces standard single-pole wall switches for energy savings inside and outside.
Users turn connected lights on by pressing the on/off button, which activates the on-time programmed by the installer. If users want the lights to remain on for a different period of time, they simply press and hold the on/off button until the display shows the desired time. When the button is released, the lights will remain on for the newly selected on-time. After the time has elapsed, lighting is automatically turned off. Lights can be turned off before the countdown is complete by pressing the on/ off button.
The on-time can be programmed for 5 to 55 minutes (in 5-minute increments) or 1 to 12 hours (in 15-minute increments). It is typically set for the period of time the connected load normally needs to remain on. Other programming options include enabling or disabling audible and visible shutoff warnings. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- Programmable countdown time switch
- Replaces single-pole switch
- Adjustable on-time from 5 minutes to 12 hours
- Optional audible beep and/or visible light flash warnings before automatic off
- Lighted switch for visibility in darkened rooms
- Low-profile styling
- Choice of five decorator colors
- Operates most common types of lighting
- Relay-based switching
- Zero crossing reduces stress on the relay and increases product longevity
- No current leakage to load in off mode for safety
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- 120VAC, 60 Hz; neutral required
- Load ratings: 0-600W incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low voltage (MLV), electronic low voltage (ELV), and 1/6 Hp motor
- Adjustable on-time from 5–55 minutes (5-minute increments) to 1–12 hours (15-minute increments)
- 2.63” x 1.69” x 1.88” (67.8mm x 42.9mm x 47.8mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32–104°F (0–40°C), 95% RH, noncondensing; for indoor use only
- UL and cUL listed
- Five-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT