RS-250 – PIR WALL SWITCH OCCUPANCY SENSOR
THE RS-250 IS IDEAL FOR MANY RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS WHERE THE SWITCH LOCATION HAS AN UNOBSTRUCTED LINE OF SIGHT OF THE ROOM. IT SHOULD BE USED IN MANUAL-ON MODE FOR SMALL OFFICES, BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS. AUTOMATIC-ON MODE MAY BE SELECTED FOR CONVENIENCE IN SPACES SUCH AS LAUNDRY ROOMS, STORAGE ROOMS OR CLOSETS. – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the PIR wall switch occupancy sensor. The RS-250 Passive Infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensor provides automatic lighting shutoff for single-pole lighting control applications. It offers optional automatic lighting activation.
The RS-250 operates either as a manual- or automatic-on sensor. When in manual-on mode, users must press the pushbutton to turn on lighting. The RS-250 employs PIR technology to sense the difference between the infrared energy from a person in motion and the background space. It keeps lighting on as long as motion is detected and provides automatic shutoff, following a user-selected time delay, when motion is no longer detected. Users may turn the lighting off manually.
When automatic-on operation has been selected, the adjustable light level sensor may be set to prevent lights from turning on automatically if sufficient daylight is present. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- Complies with 2011 NEC requirements
- Replaces single-pole switches
- Adjustable time delay, 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Lighted switch for visibility in darkened rooms
- If enabled, light level sensing prevents automatic-on when adequate daylight exists
- Low-profile styling
- Choice of five decorator colors; lens is color-matched to device
- Operates most common types of lighting
- Relay-based switching
- No current leakage to load in off mode for safety
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- Compliant with Nonresidential CA Title 24 requirements
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz; neutral required
- Load ratings: 0-600W incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low voltage (MLV) or electronic low voltage (ELV) or 1/6 hp motor
- Adjustable time delay from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Adjustable light level setting from 10-150 fc (100-1500 lux) for daylight sensing
- PIR coverage: 180°, 600 ft2
- 2.67” x 1.73” x 1.77” (68mm x 44mm x 45mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32-131°F (0-55°C), 95% RH, noncondensing; for indoor use only
- UL and cUL listed
- Five-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT