RS-150BA-N – PIR WALL SWITCH VACANCY SENSOR W/ NIGHTLIGHT
THE RS-150BA-N PIR VACANCY SENSOR REQUIRES NO ADJUSTMENT AND IS IDEAL FOR BATHROOM AND BEDROOM APPLICATIONS WHERE THE SWITCH LOCATION HAS AN UNOBSTRUCTED LINE OF SIGHT OF THE ROOM – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the PIR wall switch vacancy sensor w/ NightLight. The RS-150BA-N Passive Infrared (PIR) Vacancy Sensor provides automatic shutoff for single-pole lighting control applications. It is engineered to comply with specific provisions of California’s Title 24-2013 energy code.
The RS-150BA-N operates as a manual-on sensor. Users must press the on/off pushbutton to turn on lighting. The RS-150BA-N employs PIR technology to sense the difference between the infrared energy from a person in motion and the background space. It keeps lighting on as long as motion is detected and provides automatic shutoff, following a 30-minute time delay, when motion is no longer detected. Users may turn the lighting off manually.
The integral nightlight helps preserve night vision by providing low-level illumination when the connected lighting is off. The nightlight uses energy-efficient LEDs. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- Complies with 2011 NEC requirements
- Replaces single-pole switches
- Fixed 30-minute time delay; no adjustment necessary
- Amber LED nightlight illuminates whenever connected load is off
- Lighted switch for visibility in darkened rooms
- Low-profile styling
- Choice of five decorator colors; lens is color-matched todevice
- Operates most common types of lighting or fan motors
- Relay-based switching
- No current leakage to load in off mode for safety
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- CA Title 24 compliant
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz; neutral required
- Load ratings: 0-600W incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low voltage (MLV) or electronic low voltage (ELV) or 1/6 hp motor
- Fixed time delay: 30 minutes
- PIR coverage: 180°, 600 ft² (56 m²)
- 2.63” x 1.69” x 1.88” (67.8mm x 42.9mm x 47.8mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32-131°F (0-55°C), 95% RH, non-condensing; for indoor use only
- UL and cUL listed
- Five-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT