RRD-10ND-XX – RadioRA 2 MAESTRO LOCAL CONTROL DIMMER
Call for Price
RadioRA 2 MAESTRO LOCAL CONTROL 1000W/1000VA NEUTRAL WIRE DIMMER FOR INCANDESCENT/HALOGEN/MLV – BY LUTRON
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the RadioRA 2 maestro local control dimmer. RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls function much like standard dimmers and switches, but can be controlled as part of a lighting control system. Local lighting controls are useful in locations where single circuits of lighting need to be dimmed or switched. RadioRA 2 Maestro dimmers incorporate advanced features such as fade on/fade off, delayed long fade to off, and rapid full on. RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls include a Front Accessible Service Switch (FASSTM) for safe lamp replacement. RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls install in single-pole or multi-location applications. Remote dimmers / switches are available for multi-location control. Use Lutron® Designer (Claro® or Satin Colors®) wallplates or designer-style wallplates from other manufacturers. Wallplates are sold separately. Lutron Claro and Satin Colors wallplates snap on with no visible means of attachment. RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls support color change kits. Check out the RadioRA 2 products page here.
- On a single-tap, lights fade ON or OFF.
- On a double-tap, lights go to full ON.
- When ON, press and hold the tapswitch to engage the delayed long fade to OFF.
- Light levels can be fine-tuned by pressing and holding the dimming rocker until the desired light level is reached.
- Neutral and two-wire dimmers available.
- 120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- .2 W power consumption
- 434 MHz operating frequency
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT