RH-253 – DECORATOR SINGLE POLE MOMENTARY SWITCH
RH-253 SWITCHES PROVIDE ECONOMICAL CONTROL FOR THREE-, FOUR- AND MULTI-WAY LIGHTING APPLICATIONS. USE RH-253S WHERE ADDITIONAL SENSOR COVERAGE IS NOT NEEDED, SUCH AS IN A JACK AND JILL BATHROOM. – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the decorator single pole momentary switch. The RH-253 is a single pole momentary switch for on/off control. It is typically used with multi-way occupancy and vacancy sensors for applications requiring multiple switch locations. Users tap the switch to turn connected lighting on or off. The RH-253 provides true multi-way on/off control when connected to one or more CH-250, CU-250, CD-250, RH-250 or RD-250 wall switch sensors. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- Replaces three-way or four-way switches when used with multi-way sensors
- Works with CH-250, CU-250 and RH-250 sensors and CD-250 and RD-250 sensor dimmers.
- Low-profile styling
- Choice of five decorator colors
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 2.67” x 1.73” x 1.77” (68mm x 44mm x 45mm) L x W x D
- Operating conditions: 32-131°F (0-55°C), 95% RH, noncondensing; for indoor use only
- UL and cUL listed
- Five-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT