MRF2S-6ANS-XX – VIVE MAESTRO WIRELESS SWITCH 6A
Call for Price
VIVE MAESTRO SWITCH DESIGNED FOR USE WITH PERMANENTLY INSTALLED LIGHTING LOADS AND WITH FAN MOTOR LOADS UP TO 1/10 HP (3A) – BY LUTRON
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is a Vive Maestro wireless switch. The Maestro Wireless solution incorporates Maestro Wireless load controls, wireless sensors, and wireless remote controls, which provide a system that delivers energy savings, convenience, and ease of installation. Maestro Wireless dimmers and switches use Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology, which enables wireless communication with Radio Powr Savr sensors and Pico remote controls for light control and general switched loads. These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time and preserves existing system setup by extracting local programming from each device. For a complete list of features supported with the Vive hub, call Lite Rite Controls. Note for Replacement: MRF2S – the “S” model can replace the non-”S” model. Click here to see the Lutron Vive story.
- The Vive Maestro Wireless switch provides switching of multiple load types and high-end trim.
- Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology works through walls and floors.
- Incorporates advanced features such as fade ON/fade OFF, high-end trim, and rapid full-ON.
- Controls include Front Accessible Service Switch (FASSTM) for safe lamp replacement.
- Two-wire dimmers and switches available for retrofit applications.
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to interruption.
Ganging and Derating
When combining controls in the same wallbox, derating is required. See pdf spec sheet for more info.
Mixing Lamp Types
Mixing lamp types (using a combination of CFL/LED, and Incandescent/Halogen bulbs) and ganging with other dimmers or electronic switches may reduce maximum wattage, as shown. Example: If fins from one side of dimmer are removed and you have two 24 W bulbs installed (total CFL Wattage = 48 W), you may add up to 300 W of incandescent or halogen lighting.
- 120/277VAC at 50/60 Hz
- 50 W min load
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT