WattStopper LP8S-8-115 LP8 PEANUT PANEL W/ 8 RELAYS
LP8 PANELS SAVE ENERGY BY TURNING LIGHTS OFF WHEN NOT NEEDED, WHILE PROVIDING A SECURE ILLUMINATED SPACE WHEN OCCUPANTS ARE PRESENT. THEY ARE IDEAL FOR AREAS WITH LESS THAN EIGHT LOADS AND A SMALL AMOUNT OF ZONES IN BOTH INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR APPLICATIONS – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
WattStopper LP8S-8-115 LP8 PEANUT PANEL W/ 8 RELAYS. This is the LP8 peanut panel w/ 8 relays. WattStopper’s LP8 Peanut Lighting Control Panels provide simple, effective zone-based control of exterior and interior lighting in small applications. Panels control up to eight channels or zones of lighting. Zones respond to control signals from the system clock (or other signaling device) to turn lighting on and off. LP8 Panels ship pre-assembled in easy-to-install compact packages available for surface and flush mounting. They consist of relays, a system clock, panel intelligence, power supply, tub and cover. The standard enclosure is NEMA 1-rated.
• Preprogrammed control scenarios; seven-day format with holiday scheduling, astronomic control and automatic daylight savings
• Time retained during power outage; nonvolatile program memory
• Eight universal switch inputs for low voltage switches, occupancy sensors, photocells or other devices to directly control each relay
• Pushbuttons for manual override of each relay
• Uses individually replaceable HDR5P Mechanically Latching Relay with integral manual override
• Optional group of eight switch inputs for pushbutton grouping of relays (Smartwiring™)
• LED for visual indication of relay status
• Accepts most types of switch inputs
• Separate high voltage and low voltage sections for user protection
For other items like the WattStopper LP8S-8-115 LP8 PEANUT PANEL W/ 8 RELAYS click here.
For more information on WattStopper’s line of lighting control solutions click here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT