WattStopper LMRL-100 ISOLATED RELAY INTERFACE
ISOLATED RELAY INTERFACE – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
WattStopper LMRL-100 ISOLATED RELAY INTERFACE. The LMRL-100 Isolated Relay Interface is an optional component for a Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system. It enables seamless integration of third party devices such as HVAC systems or exhaust fans. The LMRL-100 device contains a single-pole, double throw isolated relay with normally open (N/O), normally closed (N/C) and common outputs. While the LMRL-100 resides on a DLM local network, it only receives signals from other devices on the network and does not transmit data via the DLM protocol. Furthermore, the device is not assignable to a specific load or room controller. The LMRL-100 activates in response to a
signal from any DLM occupancy sensor on the network.
• Integrates Wattstopper Digital Lighting Management with any analog low voltage device
• Single LED for relay status
• Over-current protection
• Two RJ45 ports with hinged dust cover
• UL 2043 plenum rated
• The product meets the materials restriction of RoHS
• Operating voltage: 24VDC from DLM network
• Isolated relay ratings:
– 24VDC/VAC, 1A, SPDT
– Normally open (N/O), normally closed (N/C) and common outputs
• Current consumption: 7mA
• DLM local network connection: 2 RJ45 ports
• Operating conditions: for indoor use only; 32-104°F (0-40°C)
• Fits inside 4” x 4” j-box, 1-gang back box or 3” octagonal box; optional DIN rail mounting
• UL and cUL listed
• FCC part 15 compliant
For other items like the WattStopper LMRL-100 ISOLATED RELAY INTERFACE click here.
For more information on WattStopper’s line of lighting control solutions click here.
- 24 VDC
- 7 mA current consumption
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT