WattStopper LMPL-201 – PLUG LOAD CONTROLLER
PLUG LOAD CONTROLLERS SHOULD BE INSTALLED TO SWITCH OUTLETS USED FOR TASK LIGHTING AND NON-ESSENTIAL EQUIPMENT IN OFFICES, LUNCH ROOMS AND BREAK ROOMS AND OTHER AREAS IN COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS.
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the plug load controller. LMPL-201 Plug Load Controllers include a 20-amp relay for on/ off control of connected outlets, and a high-efficiency switching power supply. They are part of a Wattstopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system, and enable energy-efficient control of plug loads. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- Plug n’ Go™ automatic configuration for quick installation and maximum energy savings
- Push n’ Learn™ functionality for personalization without the need for tools or a PC
- Digital Lighting Management components plug together on a free-topology Cat 5e DLM local network
- Load On/Off local override button
- LED indicates status of connected load
- Integral current monitoring of connected load
- 4 RJ45 ports with integral strain relief and hinged dust cover
- Zero-crossing circuitry for reliability and increased product life
- UL2043 plenum rated
- Ships with “Sensor Controlled” labels for connected outlets
- The product meets the materials restrictions of RoHS
- Input/output voltage: 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Load ratings: Ballast or incandescent: 20A
- Motor load: 1Hp
- Class 2 output to DLM local network: 24VDC, 250mA across 4 RJ45 ports
- DLM local network parameters: Maximum current: 800mA
- Cat 5e cable: 150’ per device to 1,000’ max.
- Up to 48 communicating devices
- Up to 64 loads
- Maximum 4 LMPB-100, LMPL-101 or LMRC-100 Series Room Controllers
- Operating conditions: for indoor use only; 32-158°F (0-70°C); 5-95% RH, non-condensing
- UL (88T9) and cUL listed
- FCC part 15 compliant
- Five-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT