Wattstopper LCPS-120/277 LC8 POWER SUPPLY MODULE
THE LCPS-120/277 IS A POWER SUPPLY FOR USE WITH THE LC8-120/277 PANEL. POWER SUPPLY IS DESIGNED FOR EASY INSTALLATION WITHIN THE LC8-120/277 PANEL – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
WattStopper LCPS-120/277 LC8 POWER SUPPLY MODULE. This is the LC8 power supply module. The LC8 panel provides zone-based control of up to eight channels, or zones, of interior and exterior lighting. Zones respond to control signals from the system clock, or an accessory photocell, to automatically turn lighting on and off. The LC8 panel uses interchangeable relay modules, available separately, that can be selected to suit project needs. Relay options include the LCSP-2 dual single-pole module and LCDP1 double-pole module.
• Nonvolatile program memory retains all programming during power outages
• Interchangeable single-pole and double-pole relay modules
• Manual override of relays and channels via touchscreen interface
• Eight universal switch inputs for low voltage switches, occupancy sensors or other devices to directly control each relay
• Pilot light output for each switch input
• Accepts most types of switch inputs
• Compatible with LVSW-100 Series Low Voltage Switches and AS-100 Automatic Wall Switch
• Power input: 120/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz
• Accessory power: 500 mA at 24 VDC
• Switch inputs with screw terminals; compatible with 3-wire momentary, 2-wire momentary or maintained with pilot light output
• Relay grouping: configurable to switches through touchscreen user interface
• Panel weight: 8.1 lbs. (without relays)
• Relays: modular; dual 1-pole or single 2-pole
• Relay weight (module):
– LCDP-1: 0.49 lbs.
– LCSP-2: 0.37 lbs.
• LCSP-2 module relay ratings:
– 20 amp tungsten @ 120 VAC
– 20 amp ballast @ 120 or 277 VAC
– 0.5 hp @ 120 VAC
• LCDP-1 module relay ratings:
– 20 amp ballast @ 208, 240 or 480 VAC
– 1 hp @ 208, 240 or 480 VAC
• SCCR (short circuit current rating): 14,000 amps
• Operating conditions: for indoor use only; 32–139°F (0–60°C); 5–95% RH noncondensing
• UL and CUL listed
• One year warranty
For other items like the WattStopper LCPS-120/277 LC8 POWER SUPPLY MODULE click here.
For more information on WattStopper’s line of lighting control solutions click here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT