DT-355- DUAL TECHNOLOGY LINE VOLTAGE CEILING SENSOR
WATTSTOPPER’S PATENTED DUAL TECHNOLOGY HAS THE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK IN A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS, WHERE ONE TECHNOLOGY ALONE COULD ENCOUNTER FALSE TRIGGERS. IDEAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE CLASSROOMS, OPEN OFFICE SPACES, LARGE OFFICES, AND COMPUTER ROOMS. IN ADDITION, BECAUSE THE DT-355 CAN BE MOUNTED ONTO A VARIETY OF JUNCTION BOXES, THE SENSOR HAS THE FLEXIBILITY TO BE USED IN A WIDE RANGE OF SPACES. THE SENSORS ELIMINATE THE NEED FOR A POWER PACK BY USING LINE VOLTAGE WIRING – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the dual technology line voltage ceiling sensor. Wattstopper’s low profile DT-355 dual technology occupancy sensor combines the benefits of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies. The sensor mounts on the ceiling with a flat, unobtrusive appearance and provides 360 degrees of coverage.
The DT-355 is line voltage and operates on a single phase at 120, 230, 277 or 347 VAC. The sensor turns lighting on when both PIR and ultrasonic technologies detect occupancy. PIR technology senses the difference between infrared energy from a human body in motion and the background space. Ultrasonic technology uses high frequency (40kHz) ultrasound to sense motion within the space. Once lighting is on, detection by either technology holds lighting on. When no occupancy is detected for the length of the time delay, lighting turns off. The DT-355 can also be set so that only one technology is needed to trigger or both technologies are needed to hold lighting on. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- 120/230 (single phase)/277/347 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Ultrasonic frequency of 40kHz
- Time delays: 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes, walk-through, test-mode
- Sensitivity adjustment: High/low (for PIR sensitivity); ultrasonic sensitivity is variable with trimpot
- Built-in light level sensor — works from 10 to 300 footcandles (107.6 to 3,229.2 lux)
- Multi-level, 360° Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection
- Mounting options: 4 square junction box with double gang mud ring; 4 inch octagonal junction box
- Dimensions: 4.50” diameter x 1.45” deep (114.3mm x 25.9mm)
- UL and cUL listed
- Five-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT