WattStopper CI-305 – LOW VOLTAGE PIR CEILING SENSOR
CI-300 SERIES SENSORS HAVE THE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK IN A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS THAT INCLUDE OPEN OFFICE SPACES, COMPUTER ROOMS, CONFERENCE ROOMS, CLASSROOMS AND WAREHOUSES. AREAS WITH HIGH CEILINGS OR WITH TWO-LEVEL LIGHTING CAN ALSO BE CONTROLLED. THE CONVENIENT MOUNTING SYSTEM KEEPS INSTALLATION COSTS DOWN TO SPEED UP THE PRODUCT’S PAYBACK. 360° UP TO 1200 FT2- BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the low voltage PIR ceiling sensor. Wattstopper’s CI-300 Passive Infrared (PIR) Ceiling Sensors automatically turn lighting on and off based on occupancy. The sensor mounts on the ceiling with a flat, low-profile appearance and provides 360 degrees of coverage.
CI-300 Series Sensors operate on 24 VDC, VAC or halfwave rectified. Utilizing the latest PIR technology, they automatically turn lighting on when a difference is detected between infrared energy from a human body in motion and the background space. When no occupancy is detected for the length of the time delay, lighting automatically turns off. For manual-on operation, the CI-300 will operate with a low-voltage momentary switch. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
360° up to 1200 ft2
- 24 VDC/VAC
- Time delays: 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes, walk-through, test mode
- Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low)
- Multilevel Fresnel lens provides 360° coverage
- CI-300 contains isolated relay with N/O and N/C outputs; rated for 1 Amp at 30 VDC/VAC
- CI-300 built-in light level sensor: 10 to 300 footcandles (107.6 to 3,229.2 lux)
- Mounting options: ceiling tile; 4” square junction box with double-gang mud ring
- Max. CI-300s per power pack: B=5, BZ=7 Max. CI-305s per power pack: B=12, BZ=16
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 1.02” (114.3mm x 25.9mm) diameter x depth
- UL and cUL listed
- Five-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT