CI-205-1 – PASSIVE INFRARED CEILING SENSOR
APPLICATIONS INCLUDE OPEN OFFICE SPACES, COMPUTER ROOMS, CONFERENCE ROOMS, CLASSROOMS AND WAREHOUSES. AREAS WITH HIGH CEILINGS OR WITH TWO-LEVEL LIGHTING CAN ALSO BE CONTROLLED. DUE TO LOW INITIAL COST AND THE GREAT ENERGY SAVING POTENTIAL, THE SENSORS OFFER FAST PAYBACKS. 360° UP TO 500 FT2 – BY WATTSTOPPER
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
This is the passive infrared ceiling sensor. Wattstopper’s CI-200 Series Passive Infrared (PIR) Ceiling Sensors provide 360° coverage to detect occupancy in the controlled area. These low-profile sensors reliably control lighting in a variety of applications.
The CI-200 Series Sensors are 24 VDC and control lighting through Wattstopper power packs. Utilizing the latest PIR technology, they turn lighting on when a difference is detected between the infrared energy from a human being in motion and the background space within the controlled area. After the area is vacated for a user-adjustable time delay, lighting automatically turns off. Check out Wattstopper DLM products here.
- Dual-element, temperature compensated pyroelectric sensor
- CI-200 contains isolated relay with N/O and N/C outputs; rated for 1 Amp at 24 VDC/VAC
- Adjustable digital time delay: 15 seconds to 30 minutes with ± 2% tolerance
- Integrated light level sensor: 4-190 footcandles (43-2,045 lux)
- Mounting options: ceiling tile, round mud ring
- Max. CI-200s per power pack: B = 5, BZ = 7 Max. CI-205s per power pack: B = 10, BZ = 13
- Dimensions: 3.3” x 2.2” (84mm x 56mm) diameter x depth; extends approximately .36” (9.1mm) from ceiling
- UL and cUL listed
- Five year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT