Bodine ELI-S-400 Emergency Lighting Inverter
Bodine ELI-S-400 Emergency Lighting Inverter. Emergency Lighting Inverter. Sinusoidal (Sine Wave) Output. 400 VA Power Maximum. Supports Incandescent, Fluorescent and LED Lighting Loads.
The ELI-S-400 supports 400 VA of emergency illumination for a minimum of 90 minutes. The unit will support lumen output at 90% of the lamp rating throughout the 90-minute emergency illumination period.
- SPEC SHEET
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
Bodine ELI-S-400 Emergency Lighting Inverter. Emergency Lighting Inverter. Sinusoidal (Sine Wave) Output. 400 VA Power Maximum.
• Sine wave output
• 400 VA power maximum
• Transfer Time: 50 ms
Listed to UL924
For Field Installation
Maximum Load Power
1 year full, 4 years pro-rata
• Input voltage (dual): 120 or 277VAC
• Input frequency: 60 Hz
• Synchronizing slew rate: 1 Hz per second nominal
• Input surge protection: Meets UL 924
• Output voltage (dual): 120 or 277VAC, 60Hz
• Output regulation: (static) ± 5% based on a
0 – 100% resistive load
• Output distortion: Less than 3% THD linear load
• Load Power Factor: .5 lag to .5 lead
• Output frequency: Normally, Synchronized to utility,
± 2 Hz during emergency
• Overload: 150% for five seconds
• Time to transfer to inverter after a utility
power failure: 50 ms.
Charging Indicator Light/Test Switch
Integrated LED/test switch
Maintenance-Free Sealed Lead Calcium
Less than 168 Hours (meets UL924)
Automatic low-battery voltage disconnect and reverse polarity
protection. Automatic restart upon utility return
68°F to 86°F (20°C to 30°C)
18″W x 8″D x 15″H
98 lbs (44.4 kg)
For other items like the Bodine ELI-S-400 Emergency Lighting Inverter click here.
For more information on Bodine’s line of lighting solutions click here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT