Bodine BLCD-20B Generator Device
Bodine BLCD-20B Generator Device. Emergency Lighting Control Unit. Supports lighting load up to 20A.
- Reviews (0)
- NON VERIFIED
Bodine BLCD-20B Generator Device. Emergency Lighting Control Unit. Supports lighting load up to 20A. For Generator or Central Inverter Supplied Generator; 120 or 277 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Auto Select.
• Allows generator supplied emergency lighting regardless of wall switch position
• Energy cost savings benefits by elimating constant night lighting
• Compatible with LED and fluorescent loads up to 20A
and incandescent loads up to 10A.
• Small size – Can be mounted onto a junction box
• Designed with Auto Select to detect proper input voltage
• Plenum Rated (UL 2043)
• Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system
UL Listed for US and Canada
UL924 Emergency Lighting Compliant
(Indoor and Damp)
3 Years (NOT pro-rata)
120/277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
120/277 VAC, (Auto Select) 50/60 Hz
Lighting Load Rating
Ballast – 20A @ 120/277VAC
LED Driver – 20A @ 120/277VAC
Incandescent – 10A @ 120VAC
Temperature Rating (Ambient)
0°C to +50°C (+32°F to +122°F)
Relative Humidity Range
5 to 95%, noncondensing
Fire rated UL94 V-0, 176°F (80°C)
UL 2043 Plenum Rated
2.97”x 1.64”x 1.7” with a 1/2” threaded nipple
(76 mm x 42 mm x 43 mm)
6.4 oz. (0.18 kg)
For other items like the Bodine BLCD-20B Generator Device click here.
For more information on Bodine’s line of lighting solutions click here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NON VERIFIED CONTENT